Para ver alrededor
Ver más
Abrir
Cerrar
Mostrar
Mostrar
Mostrar
Mostrar
Mostrar
Mostrar
Mostrar
Mostrar
Mostrar
Mostrar
Mostrar

Oups... Parece que Cirkwi no tiene permiso para usar tu ubicación.

Descripción
Mapa
Puntos de interés
Calificaciones y reseñas
Ver alrededor

"Tour de la Giettaz" FFC n°50

"Tour de la Giettaz" FFC n°50

Informaciones técnicas

Este circuito fue actualizado el: 28/04/2024
24 km
3 h
max. 1809 m
min. 968 m
890 m
890 m

Perfil altimétrico

Punto de partida

73590 La Giettaz
Lat : 45.862483Lng : 6.494797

Puntos de interés

image du object

Tourist Office of Val d'Arly - La Giettaz Office

Tourist Office of Val d'Arly bureau in La Giettaz en Aravis. Welcome of the public, information, documentation, booking, ticket office, shop, service. Do not hesitate to come and visit us! ATM in the lobby.

1262 route du Col des Aravis 73590 La Giettaz
- Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly -
Consulter
image du object

Eglise de La Giettaz

Rue de la Douane 73590 La Giettaz
- Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly -
Consulter
image du object

Museum - A la Rencontre du Passé

Rue de la Douane 73590 La Giettaz
- Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly -
Consulter
image du object

La cascade du Dard

Route du Col des Aravis Les Glières 73590 La Giettaz
- Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly -
Consulter
image du object

Notre Dame de Lourdes Oratory – Le Char

A hut-like oratory, with grey rendered walls and four-sided metal roof topped with a metal cross.Hut-like oratory with grey rendered walls and four-sided metal roof topped with a metal cross (instrument of the Passion, nails and hammer) ; barrel vault topped with stone; recessed alcove framed by a type of grey marble, inscribed with the words: “Year of the Jubliee 1826”, and protected by a fine wrought-iron grill. Inside, a plaster statue of Notre Dame de Lourdes (1m20), 2 cherubs on each shoulder ; 2 frames (St Jeanne de Chantal and St François de Sales), 2 statues of St Peter and St Paul, several vases; on the right of the alcove, a stone font; a rose along the right-hand wall.

Le Dodécagone Avenue de Savoie 73590 Flumet
- Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly -
Consulter
image du object

Oratory of Our Lady of Bonnefontaine

Hut-like oratory with large barrel vault ; recessed alcove framed by a type of grey marble and engraved with, at the top, the date 1850 and protected by a fine wrought-iron grill.Inside, a wooden statue (1m) of the Virgin with Child (held on left arm) ; at the foot of the statue an inscription: “Our Lady of Bonnefontaine pray for us” Interesting fact: In 1759, the historian Besson tells us, there used to be a chapel in the parish of Flumet which was devoted to the Holy Virgin and which was called Bonnefontaine. “Popular tradition has it that a monk walking alongside the stream that flows from the Bonne Fontaine went as far as its source and declared that the Holy Virgin wanted to be honoured at that spot. An oratory was built and was often rebuilt”. It was very famous throughout the region, attracting lots of pilgrims and renowned for the valuable favours obtained. “There were frequent pilgrimages to Notre Dame de Bonne Fontaine and this continues today during good weather, even if there are not so many. There are even some pilgrims who go when there is heavy snow, to ask the Virgin for some urgent grace”. “The whole parish of Flumet sometimes processes there, especially at the start of springtime. Throughout the area, during long winter evenings, families tell tales about the amazing favours received via the intercession of Our Lady and the beneficial properties of the water from the Bonne Fontaine.” The chapel was destroyed during the French Revolution and was not rebuilt, but later on (1850), an oratory was built from its ruins. “The existing oratory only dates back to 1850 and the statue which adorns it was solemnly inaugurated on 7 September 1851.” [extract from de “Notre Dame de Savoie” and historical facts of Abbé Grobel 1860]

Le Dodécagone Avenue de Savoie 73590 Flumet
- Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly -
Consulter
image du object

Tissot Thérèse

Le Sciozier 73590 Flumet
- Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly -
Consulter
image du object

Refugio del Plan(Plano) de Aar

Situated on the "Grand Walking Tour of the Mont Blanc Area", below the Tête du Torraz at 1,732 metres. Snacks available. Sleeps 18. Picnic room. Shower. Run from mid-June to mid-September by farmers Arlette and Bernard Arvin-Bérod.

180 allée du Charvin 74120 Praz-sur-Arly
- Office de Tourisme -
Consulter
image du object

La Datcha

Le Plan 73590 La Giettaz
- Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly -
Consulter
image du object

Flor'Alpes Hôtel

71 place de la Mairie 73590 La Giettaz
- Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly -
Consulter
image du object

Le Refuge du Nomade

- Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly -
Consulter
image du object

Le Tavaillon

1305 route du col des Aravis Chef-lieu 73590 La Giettaz
- Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly -
Consulter

Fecha y hora

  • Desde 01/06/2024 hasta 01/10/2024
  • Desde 01/06/2025 hasta 01/10/2025

Información adicional

Updated by

Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - 23/02/2024
www.valdarly-montblanc.com
Report a problem

Open period

Del 01/06 al 01/10.

Contact

Phone : 04 79 32 91 90

Email : sentiers@valdarly-montblanc.com

Website : www.valdarly-montblanc.com

Calificaciones y reseñas

Para ver alrededor
Ver más
Abrir
Cerrar
Mostrar
Mostrar
Mostrar
Mostrar
Mostrar
Mostrar
Mostrar
Mostrar
Mostrar
Mostrar
Mostrar