Already registered ? Log in
St. Andrew's Church

St. Andrew's Church

Credit : OT Stavelot

St. Andrew's Chapel was built in 1726 by the inhabitants of Coo, called the "Cooytais". This chapel was replaced in 1874 by a more imposing church. It is the building that exists today. In 2008, there was a fire that seriously damaged it. It took several years to renovate this beautiful church and restore it to its former glory.

Infos techniques

4 Grand Coo
4970 Stavelot
Lat : 50.3933562Lng : 5.875352
331 d

Lodgings nearby