St. Andrew's Chapel was built in 1726 by the inhabitants of Coo, called the "Cooytais". This chapel was replaced in 1874 by a more imposing church. It...Read more
Saint-Remacle Monastery, a Benedictine monastery founded in 1950 by a group of monks who returned to Stavelot after the monks were expelled from Stavelot...Read more
Country sanctuary that was erected in 1946, in gratitude to the Virgin Mary for having escaped greater misfortune during the Battle of the Bulge.
In Walloon language "Creux da Ferdinand". Metal cross replacing an old oak cross made by Ferdinand Legros. It was used as a landmark at a crossroads for...Read more
Loic Début difficile mais belle balade