Om te zien rondom
Zie meer
Open
Sluiten
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter

Oups... Het lijkt erop dat Cirkwi geen toestemming heeft om uw locatie te gebruiken.

Beschrijving
Kaart
Stappen
Punten van interesse
Beoordelingen en recensies
Zie rondom

Itinéraire VER - Flumet / Pontet / Frassette

Itinéraire VER - Flumet / Pontet / Frassette

Technische informatie

Dit circuit is bijgewerkt op: 14/08/2021
7 km
40 mn
40 mn
max. 1052 m
min. 872 m
360 m
360 m

Hoogteprofiel

Startpunt

73590 Flumet
Lat : 45.81814Lng : 6.51457

Punten van interesse

image du object

Château des Faucigny

- Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly -
Consulter
image du object

Maison forte de Bieu

- Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly -
Consulter
image du object

Moulin à Tienne et Maison du Meunier

Rue du Château 73590 Flumet
- Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly -
Consulter
image du object

Elevage mulassier du Châtelet

Route du Châtelet 73590 Flumet
- Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly -
Consulter
image du object

Oratory of the Immaculate Conception

This is a solidly built white-rendered building, dating from 1866, with four-sided metal roof which is topped by a wrought-iron cross. A small font is on the right of a recessed alcove protected by a wrought-iron grill: “CMF 1867”.Inside, a golden plaster statue (60-70 cm) of the Virgin with a snake ; on either side of the Virgin is a cherub, and behind her, a golden sun with a dove ; on the altar covered by a white cloth, is a bronze statue of Christ, a small statue of the Virgin, a wooden frame with a faded inscription: “His Holiness Pope Pius IX grants 100 days of indulgences”, 4 superb glass cloches containing a religious vase made of porcelain. Interesting fact : “Resident of Flumet and Mayor of this commune, Marie- François Marin- Cudraz, is in the process of building an oratory in honour of the Immaculate Conception on her property, at the edge of the road, as requested by one of her daughters on her deathbed”. Letter dated 4 June 1866 from curé Mouthon, requesting permission from the bishop to bless the oratory and to ask him to provide indulgences. (source Abbé Duval)

Le Dodécagone Avenue de Savoie 73590 Flumet
- Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly -
Consulter
image du object

Oratory of the Holy Family

Built in 1863 by Joseph Théodule Jond, this hut-like oratory contains a golden-painted wooden statue of the Holy Family.Statue of the Holy Family in gold-painted wood with the inscription “40 days of indulgence granted by Mgr Magnin to anyone who reciters a Pater, an Ave and an act of love to God 13-06-1863 – 17-06-1864”. Interesting fact : in June 1992, following works to strengthen the banks of the mountain stream, the oratory was demolished. New Oratory rebuilt in 1994, further downhill from the original.

Le Dodécagone Avenue de Savoie 73590 Flumet
- Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly -
Consulter
image du object

Pont des Abymes

Chef-lieu 73590 Flumet
- Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly -
Consulter
image du object

Maisons suspendues - Panorama

- Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly -
Consulter

Aanvullende informatie

Contact

Phone : 04 79 31 61 08

Email : sentiers@valdarly-montblanc.com

Open period

Van 01/05 tot 01/11.

Updated by

Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - 12/08/2021
Report a problem

Beoordelingen en recensies

Om te zien rondom
Zie meer
Open
Sluiten
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter