Make your way to the Port de la Bourdonnais, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, and embark on a relaxing one-hour cruise along the Seine River. Pass by the city’s landmarks including Assemblee Nationale, Musee d'Orsay, Institut de France, Pantheon, Cite de la Mode, Hotel de Ville, Notre Dame, Conciergerie, and more. Your flexible ticket allows you to board the cruise anytime you’d like during the day within the operating hours - meaning you don’t have to worry about any logistics! As you cruise down this UNESCO-listed Paris river, enjoy exhilarating views from the boat’s terrace and exterior passageways.
To go to the booking website, click here : www.headout.com/tour/5730/france/paris/bateaux-parisiens-seine-river-sightseeing-cruise
Aboard a glass canopy boat, admire one of the most beautiful Parisian boulevards.
Enjoy entertaining and informative commentary via handheld audio headsets that you can tune in and out of at your discretion over the course of your 1-hour cruise.
Your flexible ticket allows you to board any time and day within 6 months from the date of purchase - no need to reserve a specific time slot upon checkout.
With a convenient boarding point, located at the foot of Eiffel Tower, this cruise is easily accessible.
Know Before You Go
Daily between 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM.
Apr to Sep, cruises depart approximately every 30 minutes.
Oct to Mar, cruises departs every hour.
To board your cruise, meet at the Bateaux Parisiens port, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. The address is Port de la Bourdonnais - 75007 Paris
The closest metro stations are Trocadéro, Bir-Hakeim and École Militaire. All are within a 10-15 minute walk of the port.
If traveling by car, Quai Branly parking lot is located just 300 meters away.
Only small backpacks and regular-size handbags are allowed inside. Guests with larger bags will not be allowed to enter (as there are no storage facilities).
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Please arrive at the meeting point 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- Please display this voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your host.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets please show your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
Your cruise ticket is valid for six months from the date of purchase. You can take the cruise anytime within the operating hours, between 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM. Cruises depart every 30 minutes during the summer, and every hour during winter months.
- Boarding Point is - Bateaux Parisiens Port
- Head directly to the boarding point, located at at the Bateaux Parisiens Port, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
- To easily locate your boarding point on Google Maps, type 'Bateaux Parisiens Port'
Get Directions to the Boarding Point
How to Get There
- To board your cruise, meet at the Bateaux Parisiens port, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. The address is Port de la Bourdonnais - 75007 Paris
- The closest metro stations are Trocadéro, Bir-Hakeim and École Militaire. All are within a 10-15 minute walk of the port.
- If traveling by car, Quai Branly parking lot is located just 300 meters away.
1-hour Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Cruise (flexible ticket).
Complimentary audio guide on cruise, available in 14 languages.