Already registered ? Log in
The Priory

The Priory

Built around 1300, it was dedicated to the clergymen of Sébaste. The actuel presbytary was built in 1675. It became property of the city in 1824.

Technical information

quai du Loing
77140 Nemours
Lat : 48.266869Lng : 2.697166
0 m
12 d

2 Additional information

Contact

Phone : 01 64 28 03 95

Updated by

Office de Tourisme du Pays de Nemours - 13/01/2023
www.tourisme-paysdenemours.fr
Report a problem