Already registered ? Log in
The Fountain of Chaintréauville’s water
The Fountain of Chaintréauville’s water

The Fountain of Chaintréauville’s water

Situated in the city hall garden, it is a mas-terpiece of the sculptor from Nemours, J.C Sanson. He gave it to the city in 1901. It is a representation of the source of Chaintréauville offering water to Nemours inhabitants.

Technical information

rue de Paris
77140 Nemours
Lat : 48.267004Lng : 2.693446
0 m
3 h

2 Additional information

Contact

Phone : 01 64 78 40 00

Updated by

Office de Tourisme du Pays de Nemours - 26/11/2022
www.tourisme-paysdenemours.fr
Report a problem