The Saint-Martin church dates from 1856, it is the work of the architect Joseph-Fleury Chenantais, to whom we owe the old Palais de Justice in Nantes.
Neo-Romanesque style, it replaces another 12th century building, destroyed during the Revolution, while retaining its old stones. The font dates from the 12th century.
The glass roof of the choir, a work of the Carmelite workshop, dates from 1856: it represents three episodes from the life of Saint Martin. The processional banner dates from 1856. The cemetery previously around the church was established in 1852 in its current location.