Already registered ? Log in
Stations of the Cross
Stations of the Cross

Stations of the Cross

This beautiful stone Stations of the Cross links the village centre to the Hermitage, used to be used by the nuns of Saint-Vincent of Paul. This sisterhood settled in the Hermitage from 1858 onwards and until 1973. The sisters were wont to go to church 2 to 3 times a day for their devotions, and it was their habit to pray while going down the Stations of the Cross.

Technical information

1 Cachette
5561 Houyet
Lat : 50.2285309Lng : 5.0086023
203 m
1 year