This pretty Washhouse dates back to 1828. It is built with stone of "Bourgeais" and it has two large basins. It is continuously supplied with water from...Read more
The St Géronce church has been build into a neogothiq style and inaugurated on 1858 the 25th of November. Because they lacked some place, its chevet has...Read more
The wash house is continuously supplied with water from this fountain located 2à meters away, at the edge of the cliff.
This villa, of moorish...Read more