Built in the early 20th century to commemorate Saint Thérèse, the basilica was consecrated in 1954. Covering a surface area of 4,500m² with a 95m high...Read more
Gothic construction began circa 1170 and was completed in the mid 13th century. The Flamboyant chapel behind the choir houses the tomb of Pierre Cauchon...Read more
Flamboyant Gothic construction, located in Rue au Char. From Spring to the beginning of October, exhibition about Sainte-Thérèse and her family.
After major work carried out around the shrine containing Sainte Thérèse's relics, an internalisation trail is now offered to pilgrims, enabling them,...Read more