Already registered ? Log in

> > > > > > >39 Result(s)


Type of object



Localization





image utilisateur

Saint-Jean chapel

Built in 1269 by the Knights Hospitallers of Saint John of Jerusalem, the chapel was enlarged in 1351. Around 1500 a side chapel was added, while 20 years...Read more

10 Rue Saint-Jean 68100 Mulhouse
Lat : 47.745716Lng : 7.331904
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Central library

This library, the oldest, has occupied the current buildings since 1905. It offers: approximately 45,000 adult books, self-service computer stations, a...Read more

12 Grand rue 68100 Mulhouse
Lat : 47.746359Lng : 7.332069
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Paul Curie's house

This house, built around 1800, has a very sober facade and a double staircase, reminiscent of the decorative elements of the Age of Enlightenment. From...Read more

4B rue Saint-Jean 68100 Mulhouse
Lat : 47.745191Lng : 7.332575
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

18th century mansion

House built around 1760. The first known example in Mulhouse of a house of Indienneurs, which housed a factory of Indians, these canvases printed on the...Read more

5 rue de la Loi 68100 Mulhouse
Lat : 47.745982Lng : 7.333225
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Cour des chaînes

Built around 1594 by Hans-Lienhart Blech, the main body is completed by two symmetrical wings in the 17th and 18th centuries. The courtyard would then...Read more

13 rue des Franciscains 68100 Mulhouse
Lat : 47.747574Lng : 7.333888
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Cour de Lorraine

Pierre Thierry, originally from Lorraine, acquired the former noble court of the Wunnenbergs in 1725, which he restored and embellished. In 1765, it housed...Read more

19 rue des Franciscains 68100 Mulhouse
Lat : 47.747918Lng : 7.334244
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Schloessle

This house, built around 1796 for Jean-Jacques Ziegler, an industrialist, housed a fabric printing plant from 1800 to 1810 and then a roller engraving...Read more

32 rue des Franciscains 68100 Mulhouse
Lat : 47.747822Lng : 7.33479
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Sainte-Marie Church

Originally a Franciscan convent founded in the second half of the 13th century, the development of the future Church of Saint Mary was halted by the installation...Read more

44 rue des Franciscains 68100 Mulhouse
Lat : 47.748219Lng : 7.335573
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Loewenfels house

Around 1764, Jean-Jacques Feer certainly built the most beautiful 18th century Mulhouse mansion in freestone. Named «Zum Loewenfels» (the lion’s...Read more

44 rue des Franciscains 68100 Mulhouse
Lat : 47.747995Lng : 7.335636
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Vogel House

In 1778, Simon Vogel, a Mulhouse merchant, acquired this building on the site of the city’s first hospital to build his mansion. From 1866 to 1870,...Read more

39 rue du Sauvage 68100 Mulhouse
Lat : 47.748418Lng : 7.338672
image utilisateur