Already registered ? Log in

> > > > > > >59 résultats


Type d'objet



Localisation





image utilisateur

Die alten Schlachthöfe

Following the reopening of the museums on December 5, 2020, visits to the Old slaughterhouses are limited to 25 people / h with a visit time of 1 hourMons...Read more

Lat : 50.4489Lng : 3.95104
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Stiftskirche Sainte-Waudru

The construction of the present collegiate church began in 1450 with the chancel, which was finished around 1506. The transept was completed in 1527, and...Read more

Lat : 50.453Lng : 3.94812
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Grand-Place

The Grand-Place is the true heart of the historic city. Each year it is the theatre of the Combat dit Lumeçon, the legendary combat of Saint-Georges...Read more

Lat : 50.45429Lng : 3.95193
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Das Rathaus von Mons

Mons Town Hall was built in the Gothic style between 1458 and 1477. It has only one upper floor and is capped with a bell-tower added in 1717-1718. Be...Read more

Lat : 50.4548Lng : 3.95219
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Schloss von Havré mit den blühenden Gärten

Dating to 1266, the site has withstood several sieges, which have altered the area’s layout overtime. In 1518, the castle fell into the hands of...Read more

Lat : 50.4639Lng : 4.04266
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Sankt-Georg Saal

Mons Card Partner: Free access Located at the heart of the city, this hall was historically linked to the nearby Town Hall and hosts exhibitions on cultural...Read more

Lat : 50.4543Lng : 3.95193
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Militärfriedhof von Saint-Symphorien

The St Symphorien Military Cemetery was created by the Germans in 1916 on land belonging to Jean Houzeau de Lehaie, an eminent Belgian naturalist. Since...Read more

Lat : 50.4325Lng : 4.00608
image utilisateur
image utilisateur
/ 5 years / 0 m

La collégiale Sainte-Waudru

The former collegiate church of St Waudru was built in the late Gothic style. It contains some wonderful 16th-century Renaissance stained glass,...Read more

Lat : 50.452879Lng : 3.948213
0 m
image utilisateur
image utilisateur
/ 5 years / 0 m

L’hôtel de Ville

Succeeding the hall of peace located on the same site on the fringes of the market, the town hall at Mons is the only one in Wallonia built in the...Read more

Lat : 50.453392Lng : 3.949842
0 m
image utilisateur
image utilisateur
/ 5 years / 0 m

The maison Losseau

Situated in the heart of Mons and named for its owner, local lawyer, book and coin collector, Léon Losseau, the Maison Losseau is an 18th-century...Read more

Lat : 50.45634Lng : 3.954518
0 m
image utilisateur