The LE FUMOIR was established in 1984 specialises in smoking fish, especially salmon.
Historical monument, this building of the 13th century was first introduced as a riverine toll before being rehabilitated as a water mill. Under the pointed...Read more
Ancient walled city, the citadel of Champtoceaux was destroyed in 1420 by the Duke of Brittany. It remains as a vestige 2 entrance towers and the ruins...Read more
Formerly called "Port- Hamelin ", this small village of fishermen and sailors, is now called "The Patache ". The origin of this name came after the old...Read more
Free admission to exhibitions from April 1 to November 2 on the opening hours of the Tourist Office Another Loire, home of Champtoceaux. Exhibitions Program...Read more