The lands of buzon belonged from 1148 to less of the abbey of Buzay, by donation from the Lord of Messan. In the Middle Ages, the abbey was booming economically....Read more
An original obelisk-shaped Calvary ... It was erected in 1847, nine years after that of the Place de la Concorde in Paris. We can see places for three...Read more
The forms of the name of the town have evolved a lot over time: Rotohenge / Rothoenge in 1036, Rotundum / Rodente between 1038 and 1046, Rouant / Roem...Read more
To facilitate the transport of goods between the Pays de Retz and Nantes, the Buzay canal was created in the 17th century.
Multipurpose hall Jean Varnier and the multisports ground for enthusiasts for sports and leisure !!!! without to forget athletics tracks.
The chapel dates from the 18th century, it could be the chapel of a former leper colony. A castle was built nearby in 1887 in place of an old one dating...Read more
The castle was rebuilt on a former site of a chatellenie in 1628, then the seat of a chapellenie of Sieur Cazal, the current castle is more recent.
In the town center, is the imposing former presbytery, built from 1775 by a wealthy rector: Pronzat de Langlade.