At the end of a long and straight road inside a forest, you will see the Domain of Noirbreuil. The Domain is composed by a 17 hectares of garden, a wood,...Read more
The castle has been built approximately during the 15th century.
Visit of the landscaped park only possible during "Rendez-vous aux jardins" in...Read more
Its name comes from "Camariacus" which significates "courtyard". The parish of Chéméré has been built in 1020 by Hascouet the 1st.
Many "castles" were edified as hunt relays in the forest of Princé, with their farms. Each farm had its vine which produced its wine.
The merovingian graveyard is mentioned for the first time in 1880 by the archeologic and historic society of Nantes and Loire-Atlantique in a report.
It would have been there, since time immemorial.
It reminds to visitors that the once very extensive Princé forest was home to wild animals...Read more
A cross has been lying in the middle of the Princé forest since 1962. It is actually a cross erected on the initiative of the Souvenir Vendéen...Read more
The church is dating from 1879 and it is the work of the architect Henry Gelec. It's the third church of Chéméré.
The closest station to the village of Arthon-en-Retz was that of Chéméré. Thus the latter was called "Chéméré...Read more
In the heart of the forest of Princé, in the nature, this manor covered by the vegetation, reminds a fairy tale. It is dating from the 19th century....Read more