Already registered ? Log in

> > > > > >8 résultats


Type d'objet



Localisation





image utilisateur
from Apidae
/ 40 d / 0 m

Old Menier chocolate factory

In 1825, Jean-Antoine-Brutus Menier acquired the Noisiel mill and three hectares of land. This site is at the origin of the creation of a factory for the...Read more

Lat : 48.856331Lng : 2.623809
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

The elevatory factory of Trilbardou

The elevatory factory of Trilbardou is a pumping station built under Napoleon III. Its role is to complete the water supplies of the Ourcq canal with water...Read more

Lat : 48.948536Lng : 2.797489
image utilisateur
image utilisateur
/ 5 years / 0 m

Deprez Workshops

At the end of the 19th century the two Belgian brothers Jules and Caesar Deprez moved to Tilburg do establish a specialized construction workshop...Read more

Lat : 51.562798Lng : 5.084474
0 m
image utilisateur
image utilisateur
/ 5 years / 0 m

Chain Bridge Forge

  Chain Bridge Forge Preserving a Blacksmith Workshop The original building probably dates back to the mid 1700’s...Read more

Lat : 52.79Lng : -0.144794
0 m
image utilisateur
image utilisateur
/ 5 years / 0 m

The preparation of rags for papermaking - 1850

Rags were collected and then sorted according to quallity or cleanliness. The bales or bundles were opened and sorted, then cleaned by thrashing....Read more

Lat : 43.686569Lng : -79.359963
0 m
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

The Neronville Canal Bridge

A nice curiosity on the Loing canal.A first canal bridge over the Charcoal was built at the beginning of the 18th century. Following the Freycinet...Read more

Lat : 48.155631Lng : 2.74179
0 m
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Petits Fossés’s bridges

Rebuild in 19th century, these stride across “les petits fossés”’s river that flows to the town’s center.Red Bridge...Read more

Lat : 48.264718Lng : 2.693913
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

The Big Bridge (Le Grand Pont)

Built by the engineer Boistard, the bridge replaces the former one destroyed by 1770 flood. It was inaugurated in 1804 by Pope Pie VII, on his way to the...Read more

Lat : 48.267427Lng : 2.697912
image utilisateur
1