Already registered ? Log in

Search >Point of interest >Places of interest >Castle, chuch and abbey >france >lorraine >meuse11 Result(s)


Type of object



Localization





image utilisateur
/ 293 d / 0 m

THE TOWN HALL

Completed in 1623 for Nicolas Japin, supplier of gunpowder to French King Louis XIII, this superb private residence was inspired by the Parisian building...Read more

Lat : 49.158941Lng : 5.386573
image utilisateur
image utilisateur
/ 293 d / 0 m

LOGIS SEIGNEURIAL

Standing within a meander of the River Saulx that provided natural protection, Lisle Castle dates from the 12th century. It still has its mediaeval moat...Read more

Lat : 48.717564Lng : 5.048706
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

CHATEAU DE THILLOMBOIS

The Château de Thillombois, enlarged and embellished in 1825 and 1873, represents a harmonious architectural ensemble. Remains of a square tower...Read more

Lat : 48.956756Lng : 5.398893
image utilisateur
image utilisateur
/ 181 d / 0 m

VARENNE'S CASTLE

In the 16th century, the aristocracy of the Duchy of Bar owned country-châteaux in the "Vallée de la Saulx", a few miles away from Bar-le-Duc....Read more

Lat : 48.685815Lng : 5.083865
image utilisateur
image utilisateur
/ 194 d / 0 m

QUARTIER RENAISSANCE

Once part of the Duchy of Bar and Upper Lorraine, Bar-le-Duc is steeped in culture and history. Come wander through upper town area,one of the most outstanding...Read more

Lat : 48.769104Lng : 5.159219
image utilisateur
image utilisateur
/ 3 d / 0 m

WORLD CENTRE FOR PEACE

The World Centre for Peace, Liberty and Human Rights (Centre Mondial de la Paix, des Libertés et des Droits de l’Homme) is housed in the luxurious...Read more

Lat : 49.159022Lng : 5.381252
0 m
image utilisateur
image utilisateur
/ 167 d / 0 m

CHATEAU STANISLAS

All that remains of the fortress in Commercy are a few sections of the outer wall which were re-used in the late 17th century as the ground floor of a...Read more

Lat : 48.763579Lng : 5.592173
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

LOUPPY SUR LOISON'S CASTLE

This 17th-century Renaissance château was built for Simon II de Pouilly, Military Governor of Stenay, in his capacity as representative of the Duchy...Read more

Lat : 49.444331Lng : 5.347986
image utilisateur
image utilisateur
/ 91 d / 0 m

CASTLE GOMBERVAUX

Located 3.5 km north-west of Vaucouleurs, close to the D964 road, Gombervaux Castle is one of the few examples of mediaeval architecture to have been so...Read more

Lat : 48.633697Lng : 5.651184
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

CASTEL OF HATTONCHATEL

Former domaine of the Bishops of Verdun, built by Hatton in the 9th century. This site is one of the most significant, steeped most completely in the...Read more

Lat : 48.992704Lng : 5.705752
0 m
image utilisateur
12