We find the first mention of the church of Vittefleur in 988. This church dedicated to Saint-Martin contained two naves between which rose the tower...Read more
The village of Vittefleur possesses architecture typical of the Pays de Caux, marrying the use of half-timbering, daub, bricks, flint and sandstone.
The first church, from the 12th century, was built in the valley of Durdent. Over the years, the climatic conditions of the region create important...Read more
Erected in 1647, it has a carvel pillar decorated with flowers, fruits and religious designs. The cross is in stone cut in the form of the sun whose rays...Read more