It is a splendid three-swings-mill from 1727, restored in 1990, which remains the ‘thing to see’ in this village. Its waterwheel is a delight for the young...Read more
The World Centre for Peace, Liberty and Human Rights (Centre Mondial de la Paix, des Libertés et des Droits de l’Homme) is housed in the luxurious archbishop's...Read more
Today’s protestant church was erected and inaugurated in 1898. It shelters a monumental Bible, printed in Tübingen in 1729 at Cotta’s. it reminds of the...Read more
Renaissance hotel built in the second half of the 16th century. Transformed in the first half of the 18th century (portal and door, vestibule and stairwell,...Read more
The remarkable sculptural group of the 14 Holy Helpers dates from the last third of the 18th century. After their destruction during the revolution, the...Read more
Winepress typical of the XVth century reminding us "Pineau de Bar"production until the begining of the XXth century.
At that time a dozen press wines...Read more
Realising that the small catholic community no longer had a place of worship, his Grace himself, from Pont des Loges, Bishop of Metz and a great builder,...Read more
Neufchâteau has a high quality architecture which is today studied and protected as part of the preserved sector.
The Place Jeanne d'Arc...Read more
The former Hôtel de Faillonnet is also called the Gargoyle House.
Dating from 1554 (date shown on a shield on the façade), it was bought by lawyers...Read more