A descent to the village of Notre-Dame-de-Bellecombe across many hamlets with traditional architecture.
From the ski bus stop, take the small road to the right that serves Georgières and Les Coins. At this hamlet, descend to the place of the first snowshoe beacon. Arrived at a chalet, turn right and continue to cross over the small bridge of the Nant du Milieu. Then climb in the direction of Favrays, cross the D218b road (caution). Cross the hamlet of Favrays. At Les Favrays, take the path and continue towards Cheloup. Cross the D218b road again (caution) and descend by the Chemin des Nantets. Continue to the village. Return by the same route or by the skibus shuttle.
TO KNOW :
Between the 11th and 12th centuries, Benedictine monks settled in these places. They will be at the origin of major clearings: exploitation of firewood and construction, creation of meadows. These are the activities that have given this country its appearance today. At the time, the village was named Sainte Marie des Déserts. The popular name Belle Combe was officially used in the 15th century at the request of the inhabitants.
max. 1321 m
min. 1122 m
Style : Mountain
Départ au lieu dit "les Coins". Accès possible via navettes
Phone : 04 79 31 61 40
Email : email@example.com
Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - 26/06/2020
From 15/12 to 15/04.
Subject to snow conditions.