The church at Notre-Dame-de-Bellecombe, which is dedicated to Our Lady of the Nativity, was built between 1876 and 1886 to replace the original 14th century church. Its set of bells and stations of the cross are the building’s main attractions.
Phone : 04 79 31 61 40
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.notredamedebellecombe.com
Throughout the year : open daily from 9 AM to 7 PM.
Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - 19/07/2019
Free of charge