Already registered ? Log in
The path of "Bostu" n°8

The path of "Bostu" n°8

Short walk to learn about the practice of snowshoeing.

From the Tourist Office, head towards Les Saisies, on the RD71A, route des Saisies, for around 50 m. Take left the Chemin du Bostu and go to the end of the dead end for 100 m to join the start of the route. The first part of the route is flat on an existing path. At the "Le Bostu" crossroads, turn right to go up in a wooded area, then come out in a clearing. Cross the access road leading to the houses and resume the route parallel to the road. Continue towards the houses. The route ends at the RD71A, opposite the Reys ski lift. Return by the same route or along the RD71A.

Until 1585, Crest-Voland was only a hamlet of St Nicolas la Chapelle. The crestvolantins were forced to walk at least 2 hours across a forest path, then to cross the Arly on wooden walkways, to get to the parish church. The danger of the journey and the distance were the arguments which made it possible to erect Crest-Voland in an autonomous parish.

3 km
45 mn
max. 1280 m
min. 1215 m
85 m
-74 m

Altimetric profile

Styles : MountainForest

Starting point

360 Route de La Grange
73590 Crest-Voland
Lat : 45.795016Lng : 6.505329
0 m
15 d
image utilisateur

Shuttle bus

Every day except Saturday, from 12/18/2022 to 01/06/2023 inclusive...Read more

Lat : 45.793057Lng : 6.502647
0 m
image du poi


Derrière le "Chalet des Neiges" sur la route qui remonte aux Saisies

D71B 73590 Crest-voland
Lat : 45.795444Lng : 6.505456
1 m
image utilisateur

Crest-Voland church

The church of Crest-Voland, which is dedicated to the Nativity of...Read more

Lat : 45.794856Lng : 6.505162
1230 m

Date and time

  • From 15/12/2023 to 15/04/2024
  • From 15/12/2024 to 15/04/2025

4 informations complémentaires

Location complements

Accessibility possible by the ski bus (Center-village stop).
Departure from the trail at the Tourist Office.


Phone : 04 79 31 62 57

Email :

Open period

From 15/12 to 15/04.

Subject to snow conditions.

Updated by

Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - 19/01/2023
Report a problem