The church of Crest-Voland, which is dedicated to the Nativity of Our Lady, was built between 1863 and 1866 on the site of the old 16th century church.
The neo-Gothic style church has a single nave with three spans, separated by granite pillars, and a large, low-built chancel. Note the beautiful stained glass windows installed in 1913, the bright colours of the paintings inside and the altars made from white Carrare marble. The bell tower houses a collection of ten bells which ring regularly everyday.
Phone : 04 79 31 62 57
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Throughout the year : open daily from 8 AM to 7 PM.
Service times are indicated on the door of the church.
Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - 06/10/2021
Report a problem
Free of charge