A simple wayside shrine in 1663, the chapel dedicated to Saint Aubin and Saint François de Sales was blessed in 1668. The facade has a recess, font and the date of the blessing. The tavaillon-covered roof is topped with an open pyramid-shaped pinnacle.
04 79 37 33 82
04 50 21 22 11
Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - 02/04/2021