Déjà inscrit ? Connectez-vous
Chapelle du Passieu

Chapelle du Passieu

Crédit : OTI Val d'Arly

Passieu chapel was established in the 18th century at the initiative of the parish priest. Blessed in 1747, it was placed under the patronage of St Sébastin, St Antoine and St Guérin. Restored in 1975.

Infos techniques

Hameau du Passieu
73590 Saint-Nicolas-la-Chapelle
Lat : 45.802859Lng : 6.484224
0 m
24 j

2 informations complémentaires

Contact

Phone :
04 50 21 22 11
04 79 31 72 97

Email :
ste-anne@diocese-annecy.fr
mairie@mairie-saintnicolaslachapelle.fr

Updated by

Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - 02/11/2021
Report a problem

Les hébergements à proximité