Déjà inscrit ? Connectez-vous
Chapelle du Seytenex

Chapelle du Seytenex

Crédit : OTI Val d'Arly

The chapel was established in the 17th century by the Fabry family, under the patronage of Our Lady of the Rosary and then endowed in 1669. The ruins were rebuilt around 1855 by the Dumax-Baudron family and dedicated to the Immaculate Conception.

Infos techniques

73590 Saint-Nicolas-la-Chapelle
Lat : 45.814788Lng : 6.504421
0 m
24 j

2 informations complémentaires

Contact

Phone :
04 50 21 22 11
04 79 31 72 97

Email :
ste-anne@diocese-annecy.fr
mairie@mairie-saintnicolaslachapelle.fr

Updated by

Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - 02/11/2021
Report a problem

Les hébergements à proximité