Already registered ? Log in
Cernix chapel

Cernix chapel

Credit : OTI Val d'Arly

A simple wayside shrine in 1663, the chapel dedicated to Saint Aubin and Saint François de Sales was blessed in 1668. The facade has a recess, font and the date of the blessing. The tavaillon-covered roof is topped with an open pyramid-shaped pinnacle.

Technical information

Le Cernix
73590 Cohennoz
Lat : 45.783488Lng : 6.498531
0 m
2 d

2 Additional information

Contact

Phone :
04 79 37 33 82
04 50 21 22 11

Email :
mairie.cohennoz@wanadoo.fr
ste-anne@diocese-annecy.fr

Updated by

Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - 30/06/2022
www.valdarly-montblanc.com
Report a problem