The chapel of Le Plan was built at the end of the 1860s at the initiative of Abbé J.M. Jiguet and the local residents. Blessed in 1870 under the protection of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, the chapel is in neo-gothic style.
Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - 01/04/2021
Phone : 04 79 32 91 90
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
All year round, daily.
Free entry but parking fee is compulsory.