A course for the little ones but just as fun: a start and a finish on the ground on 2 banks of a stream
The site includes a canyon in which a stream called "Le Nant Rouge" flows. Thus, every activity starts on the ground from one bank and ends on the ground on the other bank and you fly over the stream and its two waterfalls! Every person can choose to try the activities or not, according to their skills and with the advice of the instructor, without being penalized afterwards.
A unique route that can be adjusted according to the profile!
- Family: family route from 6/7 years old with the parents
- Classic: route open to everyone from 9 with or without adults
- Expert: For preteens, teens and adults only, who want to try all the activities and "want things to move"!
- Kid route: A route that is similar to the largest one: a starting and ending on the ground on the 2 banks of a stream. From 4 to 7.
A pedestrian path allows people who do not try the route to follow their family or friends. Or enjoy the orienteering course!
No minimal size, open to everyone from 4.
Sports Loisirs des Montagnes
From 01/01 to 31/12, daily.
On booking only, at least 2 hours before. Starts at 9:30am, 1:30pm and 4pm.
On booking only.
• Kid course: A course in the same line as its big brother: a start and a finish on the ground on 2 banks of a stream. From 4 to 7 years old. For a period of 2 hours maximum.
No minimum size, open to everyone from 4 years old. *