Don't miss a thing during your stay in Washington, DC! This trolley bus tour will enable you to see all four corners of the city, whilst giving you the opportunity to hop on and off the bus at over 15 stops.
DON'T MISS A THING DURING YOUR STAY IN WASHINGTON, DC! THIS TROLLEY BUS TOUR WILL ENABLE YOU TO SEE ALL FOUR CORNERS OF THE CITY, WHILST GIVING YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO HOP ON AND OFF THE BUS AT OVER 15 STOPS.
You can benefit from complete freedom with this tour. If you wish to visit a museum or explore an attraction in more depth, just hop off at the appropriate stop, and hop back on the following bus. Dozens of attractions can be found at each conveniently located stop! You will stop by the National Mall, Downtown and the Waterfront for example.
If you prefer to make the most of the ride, you can simply sit back and enjoy the comfort of the bus – the choice is yours! In both cases, you will still have the opportunity to learn about the history of the American capital thanks to the commentary (in English) of your driver/guide, who will reveal all of Washington, DC's secrets!
By choosing the Gold Pass or the Premium Pass, you will enjoy a cruise on the Potomac and a full bus tour of the Arlington National Cemetary.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/washington-dc/washington-trolley-bus-tour-multiple-stops
Trolley bus tour of Washington, DC
1-day access to the touristic route (2-day if you choose the Platinum Pass)
The services of a chauffeur/guide
Hotel pick-up/drop-off available for certain hotels
Shuttle to the Arlington National Cemetary
The boat cruise if you choose the Gold or Platinum Pass
The bus tour of the Arlington National Cemetary if you choose the Gold or Platinum Pass
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding July 4 and exceptional dates)
* Departure times:
- Early March early November: 9am to 6pm (departures every 30 mins approx. from each stop)
- Early November to early March: 9am to 5pm (departures every 30 mins approx. from each stop)
To begin your tour, you must go to one of the following stops and present your printed voucher to the driver. You can board at any stop. You will be asked to exchange your voucher for a Pass at stop number 1 or number 4. Stops:
* Washington Welcome Center – Ford's Theatre / Peterson House / FBI Building / Crime Museum / International Spy Museum (Musée de l’Espionnage) – point de départ du circuit orange et point de dépôt pour les navettes hôtels
* White House (Maison Blanche) / Visitor Center / National Aquarium
* National Archives / National Gallery of Art / Marian Koshland Science Museum / U.S. Navy Memorial
* Japanese American Memorial to Patriotism, Law Enforcement Museum
* Union Station / Smithsonian Postal Museum
* U.S. Capitol / Supreme Court / Library of Congress
* Smithsonian Air & Space Museum / Museum of the American Indian / U.S. Botanical Gardens
* The Wharf
* International Spy Museum
* Washington Monument / Smithsonian Museums & Castle / Holocaust Memorial Museum / Bureau of Engraving & Printing
* Jefferson Memorial / George Mason Memorial
* Franklin Roosevelt Memorial / Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
* Lincoln Memorial / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Korean War Veterans Memorial / World War II Memorial / Arlington Cemetery – Point de départ du circuit d’observation dans le cimetière d’Arlington (inclus avec ce tour)
* National Museum of American History / National Museum of African American History & Culture
* National Museum of Natural History
* National Gallery of Art / American Art Museum
* Hotel pick-up is available for certain hotels. The hotel shuttle will transport you to stop no. 1, the Washington Welcome Center, departure point for the Orange and Green Circuits. It is not necessary to specify the name of your hotel at the time of booking. Just wait in front of the entrance to one of the listed hotels at the time indicated
* You can hop on and off the trolley bus at any stop, at any time, and as often as you wish
* Your ticket will be valid for the whole day from the first time you use it
* YOU WILL BE ASKED TO INDICATE A PROVISIONAL DATE FOR YOUR VISIT WHEN YOU BOOK, BUT YOUR TICKET IS NOT RESTRICTED TO THIS DATE – IT WILL BE VALID FOR 12 MONTHS FROM THE TIME OF PURCHASE
* Washington, DC is a very vibrant city with many festivals and parades. For this reason, it is possible that certain routes will be modified during such events
Please note: the Orange Circuit enables you to discover the National Mall park in the center of Washington DC. The Red Circuit offers a short tour at the heart of the Arlington Cemetery (no stops).
The 2-day pass is valid for 2 consecutive days from the day of its first use
Cancellations free of charge until the day before the activity
This activity can be cancelled free of charge until the day before the scheduled date. After this time and in the case of a no-show, you will be charged in full for the activity.