No need for bridges to cross the Potomac with the Duck boat! A genuine wheeled boat, this unique vehicle will allow you to discover Washington, DC on water and land.
DISCOVER WASHINGTON, DC THE ORIGINAL WAY!
You will board your Duck Boat, a type of boat amphibious boat first used during World War Two, at Union Station, and travel the length of the National Mall with all its museums.
Your guide will entertain you with many stories and historical anecdotes. You'll pass by Washington's most beautiful monuments before heading out to the Potomac river...
Your vehicle will then take to the water for a mini-cruise. Finally you will see Arlington Cemetery before returning to Union Station.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/washington-dc/amphibious-tour-see-washington-by-duck-boat
A unique tour of Washington, DC by Duck boat for a full view of the city
The services of a driver-guide
Commentary on board from the guide in English
Any other extras
* SEASONAL ACTIVITY
* Availability: every day from April to October (apart from July 4 and other exceptional dates)
* To take your tour, you will need to exchange your voucher at the ticket office in Union Station (the tour departure point)
* Departure times: every 30 minutes from 10am to 4pm
* No stops will be made during the Duck boat tour
* The route taken may be subject to change depending on the weather conditions
Cancellations free of charge until the day before the activity
This activity can be cancelled free of charge until the day before the scheduled date. After this time and in the case of a no-show, you will be charged in full for the activity.