The Church of the Assumption, or Church of Our Lady, is a Catholic church. The Romanesque bell tower has been classified as a historic monument since 17 August 1885. It is believed to date from the early 12th century. The arrow is a reconstruction from 1725. The rest of the building was rebuilt, for the most part, in the 19th century, in the Romanesque Revival style.