Already registered ? Log in
The signal monument

The signal monument

The monument takes on the form of the V of victory. It also represents the bow of a ship coming from the sea. It was inaugurated in 1950 as a tribute to the Allies who liberated France. It was the first in a series of 9 memorials built on our coasts.

Technical information

D514
14990 Bernières-sur-Mer
Lat : 49.335533Lng : -0.4232419
2 years