It is now divided into two distinct parts: the manor and the farm. The manor house dated 1491 is the oldest residence in the town. During the disputes between Protestants and Catholics, the barn was used as a shelter and place of worship for Protestants. A calvary engraved on one of the pillars of the farm's entrance attests to this. This complex still includes a 16th century orangery, a circular dovecote with more than 1700 bakers, one of the most important in Normandy, and an 18th century bakery. It is classified as a historical monument.