For the construction of the Saint-Quentin church in 1873, a major project of the Abbot Vengeon, the Romanesque church that had been erected in the 17th century was destroyed. The bell tower is the only vestige of it. This tower was accessed from the inside of the church nave through a small door that is still visible today. Inside the church is a double-sided cross with a base dated 1662 but which seems to date from the Renaissance. This cross is classified.