Discover Chicago from the water and on terra firma! Your day begins with a guided tour of the city's South Side and business district, then continues with a cruise on the Chicago River for a unique view of the impressive buildings.
Discover Chicago from the water and on terra firma!
1) GUIDED TOUR OF CHICAGO'S SOUTH SIDE AND THE BUSINESS DISTRICT
Departing from central Chicago, you will be taken on a comprehensive tour of the city's South Side and the main sites of the city center. The guide will give you plenty of information about the history and architecture of the locations visited.
The bus tour covers the following sites, among others:
* The Loop (business district)
* Washington Avenue
* Grant Park & Buckingham Fountain (a public park)
* Soldier Field (the Chicago Bears stadium)
* Adler Planetarium (magnificent planetarium right beside Lake Michigan)
* Petrillo Music Shell (vast outdoor amphitheater and concert venue)
* Art Institute of Chicago (the second-largest art gallery in the US)
* Chicago Symphony Orchestra
* Shedd Aquarium (Chicago's biggest)
* Field Museum of Natural History
* South Commons (chic residential quarter)
* Jackson Park (large park beside Lake Michigan)
* University of Chicago (and its Victorian architecture)
* Museum of Science and Industry
* Lake Point Towers (a unique skyscraper)
* Navy Piers (the famous pier with numerous attractions as well as cruise ships)
2) BOAT CRUISE ON THE CHICAGO RIVER: DISCOVER CHICAGO'S ARCHITECTURE FROM THE WATER
At the end of your bus tour, you will board a small boat which will take you along the Chicago River. Navigate the city's main waterway while admiring the impressive skyscrapers! Your guide will be on hand with all sorts of information about the incredible architecture that dominates the city.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to see Chicago's main sites by bus and by boat!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/chicago/2-in-1-tour-chicago-s-southern-neighbourhoods-by-bus-cruise-on-the-chicago-river
Guided tour of Chicago's South Side
Boat cruise on the Chicago River to discover the city's architecture
Commentary by a professional guide (in English)
Admission to any museums or monuments
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
All other extras
* Seasonal activity: available from June to September only
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Duration: 4 hours approx. (cruise: 1 hr. 15 mins approx.)
* Departure time: 9:30am or 11:30am
* Departure point: Michigan Avenue
* To participate in this activity, simply present your voucher to the service provider on the day
* The tour is a sightseeing tour during which you can observe numerous buildings. No museums or monuments will be visited during the tour
* City tour conducted in an air-conditioned vehicle
* The tour ends in the center of Chicago after the cruise
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.