Discover Chicago's most beautiful sites on this half day tour! After a guided tour in the Northern and Southern neighbourhoods of the city, you'll make your way to the top of the John Hancock Tower from where you will enjoy a spectacular view over not only Chicago but also Lake Michigan!
Discover Chicago's most beautiful sites and make your way to the top of John Hancock Tower in just one morning!
GUIDED TOUR OF CHICAGO'S NORTH AND SOUTH SIDES
Departing from central Chicago, you will take a comprehensive tour of city. You'll also benefit from commentary by your guide who will share their knowledge about the city and its buildings.
FIRST VISIT THE NORTH SIDE AND DISCOVER, AMONG OTHER SITES:
* The Loop (Chicago's business quarter, the second biggest in the US)
* Richard J Daley Center (with its famous Picasso sculpture)
* State Street & Wacker Drive (two of the main roads in Chicago)
* Chicago River (which flows through the city)
* Wrigley Building (a Renaissance-inspired skyscraper)
* Magnificent Mile (the center of the city with its magnificent buildings)
* The Water Tower (a building with unique architecture)
* John Hancock Center (one of the tallest towers in the world)
* Lincoln Park (a beautiful green space)
* Wrigley Field (the baseball stadium of the Chicago Cubs)
* Chicago Botanical Gardens
* Newberry Reference Library (a library built over 100 years ago)
NEXT UP, HEAD TO THE SOUTH SIDE, TO DISCOVER SITES INCLUDING:
* Grant Park & Buckingham Fountain (a public park where you can see the famous Buckingham Fountain)
* Soldier Field (Famous American Football Stadium of the Chicago Bears)
* Adler Planetarium (Magnificent planetarium right beside Lake Michigan)
* Petrillo Music Shell (A massive outdoor amphitheatre which has hosted multiple concerts)
* Art Institute of Chicago (The second largest art gallery in the US)
* Chicago Symphony Orchestra
* Shedd Aquarium (Chicago's biggest)
* Field Museum of Natural History
* South Commons (a rich residential quarter)
* Jackson Park (a large park beside Lake Michigan)
* University of Chicago (and its Victorian architecture)
* Museum of Science and Industry
* Lake Point Towers (A unique skyscraper)
* Navy Piers (The famous jetty with numerous attractions as well as cruise ships)
* And many more!
During the tour, you'll take two breaks to explore your surroundings: wander through the heart of Lincoln Park and Museum Campus where you will find Chicago's biggest and best museums, and enjoy a lovely walk by Lake Michigan.
TICKET FOR CHICAGO 360 (FORMERLY KNOWN AS THE JOHN HANCOCK OBSERVATORY)
At the end of your guided tour you will head to the John Hancock Observatory. Make your way to the tower's summit and take in the incredible view over Chicago and Lake Michigan. At 314 meters tall, this tower offers a view across 4 American states: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and Wisconsin!
Don't miss this chance to discover the best of Chicago in just a few hours!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/chicago/guided-tour-of-chicago-northern-and-southern-neighbourhoods-by-minibus-and-foot-including-access-to-chicago-360
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Duration: 4 hours approx.
* Language: tour commentated in English
* Departure time:
June 1 to September 30: 9:30am, 11:30am or 3:30pm
October 1 to May 31: 10am or 12-noon * Departure point: Michigan Avenue
* To participate in this activity, simply present your ticket voucher to our service provider.
* The tour is a sightseeing tour during which you can admire numerous buildings. No museums or monuments will be visited during the tour (except Chicago 360). You will have the chance to take a walk in Lincoln Park and Museum Campus, where the city's biggest museums are located
* Tour conducted in an air-conditioned vehicle
* A comprehensive tour of Chicago's most beautiful sites (North and South Side)
* Commentary from a professional guide (in English)
* Admission to Chicago 360 (Observation deck of the John Hancock Tower)
* Entry to any museums or monuments (except Chicago 360)
* Transport to/from your hotel in central Chicago
* Tips (optional)
* All other extras
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.