GO AND DISCOVER ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GULFS IN THE WORLD WITH A CRUISE ALONG THE ILES SANGUINAIRES!
Leaving from Ajaccio port or Porticcio port, you will board a high class boat heading to the Iles Sanguinaires. This group of 4 small islands is considered to be home to one of the most beautiful gulfs in the world. You'll navigate between the sea and the mountains, in the heart of post-card worthy landscapes and views.
Going down Ajaccio's Rive Nord, you will get glimpses of Tino Rossi's house (la Villa Tino Rossi), the Greeks' chapel (la chapelle des Grecs), Martin Cemetery (Cimetière Martin) and the citadel (la Citadelle d'Ajaccio).
You will enjoy a stopover (about 30 minutes during the morning, or 1 hour during the afternoon) at Mezzu Mare, the main island of the group of islands. So, you will be able to take a stroll around and have a swim in the turquoise seawater before heading back to the boat.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/corsica/iles-sanguiaires-cruise-stopover-mezzu-mare-leaving-ajaccio-porticcio
The cruise between the Iles Sanguinaires leaving from Ajaccio or Porticcio
The stopover on Mezzu Mare island
Any other extras
* SEASONAL ACTIVITY: FROM APRIL TO OCTOBER ONLY
* Availability: everyday excluding exceptional dates
* Leaving times:
* 2:15pm at Porticcio
* 2:40pm at Ajaccio
* During public holidays: the boat leaves at 3pm from Ajaccio and at 2:30pm from Porticcio
* Departure location: you can choose to board either at Porticcio port, or Ajaccio port
* Duration: 2 hrs 30 mins with a 1 hour stopover at Mezzu Mare
* Expected return time at 5:05pm at Ajaccio, or 5:30pm at Porticcio