To see around
See more
Open
Close
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter

Oups... It would appear that Cirkwi does not have permission to use your location.

Town Hall - Carmes* convent

Town Hall - Carmes* convent
Town Hall - Carmes* convent
Credit : OTLC EG

Description

In 1838 the Town Hall was etablished in the choir of the Carmes Convent, built at the end of the 14th century to recognise the Camelite friars for their dedication during the plague which hit the town in 1348. Some remnants still remain : the Chapel of Our Lady of Mercy (present foyer of the theatre) as well as the gothic arched door at the entrance of the Maurice Sand theatre.
*Carmes - Carmelite friars

Technical information

Updated at : 20/06/2019
20 Rue Spilimbergo
36400 La Châtre
Lat : 46.5817581Lng : 1.9862616
223 m

Altimetric profile

Ratings and reviews

To see around
See more
Open
Close
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter
Consulter