At the foot of Jura, with a view on the Alps, this garden "alpino-Japanese" is a serenity haven, perfect for a meditation session. Let this place take you to a magical universe out of time and without borders.
This garden has been completely created by its owner. Au Paradiz'en stretches for more than 6000 m². It has a unique setting thanks to its curves and harmonious volumes. This garden allows you to :
- wander in thanks to a little visit
- create your wedding album
- benefit from an exceptionnal greeting under the Japanese pavilion
- chill out thanks to the beautiful waterfalls if you would like to stay a little longer in the teahouse, converted into the Japanese tradition.
The owner did a lot of work to create this garden. He is a talented landscape gardener as well as a renowned producer and importer of Bonsais :
- he created the first part in 1999 : a 300 m² basin, waterfall, a Zen garden and a teahouse.
- from 2007 to 2010 : he created the second part with a basin, a river, a waterfall, a Zen garden made with gravels, a pavilion and a tunnel has been built to link both gardens.
Phone : 06 71 90 65 99
Email : email@example.com
From 01/04 to 31/10, every Saturday and Sunday between 2 pm and 6 pm.
It was noticed during the broadcast "The Favorite Garden of the French people" in 2013: it ended 1st in the category "less than 10.000 visitors" and 3rd in any categories. It was the only garden chosen to represent the Rhône-Alpes region.
Animals allowed on a leash.
Office de Tourisme Terre Valserine - 02/04/2019
Report a problem
Adult: from 8 €
Child: from 4 €
Set price group adults: 6 to 7 €.