Make the most of an excursion to the Grand Canyon from Phoenix and admire this natural wonder from the ground and from the skies!
FLY OFF TO THE GRAND CANYON AND ENJOY THE MOST SPECTACULAR PANORAMIC VIEWS AS YOU FLY OVER THE CANYON AND THEN GO ON A GUIDED TOUR IN A 4X4!
After being picked up at your hotel in Phoenix, you will head to the Grand Canyon via Deer Valley Airport, in the north of Phoenix, where you will board a small, luxury plane with large windows so that you can make the most of the spectacular views. During your 1-hour journey to the Grand Canyon, you will fly over the Tonto National Forest, the Red Rocks of Sedona and even Coconino National Forest.
Before landing at the Grand Canyon, you will fly for 25 minutes over the site’s most spectacular spots. You will never forget this unique experience!
Upon landing at the Grand Canyon, you will be driven around the South Rim on board a 4x4. Your guide will show you the most breathtaking viewpoints around. You can also wander around on your own and visit the many shops.
At the end of your trip around the South Rim, stop for lunch on site before boarding your plane again and heading back to Phoenix, flying over Sycamore Canyon.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/phoenix/aeroplane-flight-over-grand-canyon-guided-tour-south-rim-4x4-departing-from-phoenix
Return transport between Phoenix and the Grand Canyon
30-minute flight over the Grand Canyon
Guided tour of the South Rim by 4x4
The services of a professional guide (commentary in English)
Supplementary fees for fuel
All other extras
Return transport from your hotel in Phoenix
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Duration: 7 hrs. approx.
* Times: 8am and 11am
* Departure point: 732 W.deer Valley Road
* Languages: English
* The tour may be cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions. In this case, an alternative date or a refund will be offered
* We advise you to wear closed shoes, sun protection and to bring warm clothes in case of a sudden change in temperature. The temperatures are generally cooler at the Grand Canyon
* A minimum of 3 passengers is requested for this activity
* There is an additional $72.00 per person charge for passengers over 285 lbs payable on site
* As the transfer isn't included in the price, you will be able to request one directly from the service provider, at an extra cost, which you can pay on site. The service provider's number will be indicated on the voucher so you can contact them
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.