Fly over the spectacular scenery of Arizona!
FLY OVER THE SPECTACULAR SCENERY OF ARIZONA!
After being picked up at your hotel in Phoenix, you will head to Deer Valley Airport, in the north of Phoenix, where you will board a small tourist plane. Begin by flying over Tonto National Forest, the 5th biggest forest in the USA.
The pilot will then steer you towards Verde Valley and Oak Creek Canyon, where the Red Rocks are located. You will fly over Bell Rock, Coffee Pot, Cathedral Mountain and the Chapel of the Holy Cross, a chapel built from the rock.
Finally, on the way back to Phoenix, you will fly over Mogollon Rim and Lake Pleasant, an artificial lake in the middle of the Sonoran Desert.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/phoenix/flight-over-sedona-and-red-rocks-departing-from-phoenix
Flight over Sedona and surrounding areas
The services of a professional guide (commentary in English)
Supplementary fees for fuel
All other extras
Hotel pick-up/drop-off in Phoenix
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Duration: 1 hr. 30 mins approx.
* Times: 3pm
* Departure point: 732 W. Deer Valley Rd
* Languages: English
* The tour may be cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions. In this case, an alternative date or a refund will be offered
* A MINIMUM OF 3 PASSENGERS IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ACTIVITY
* As the transfer isn't included in the price, you will be able to request one directly from the service provider, at an extra cost, which you can pay on site. The service provider's number will be indicated on the voucher so you can contact them
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.