Enjoy a unique experience with this package that shows you the Grand Canyon from every angle: from the skies, the ground and the water!
ENJOY A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PACKAGE THAT SHOWS YOU THE GRAND CANYON FROM EVERY ANGLE: FROM THE SKIES, ON THE GROUND AND ON THE WATER!
After being picked up from your hotel, you will head straight to the airport to board a small plane that will fly to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. During your 1-hour flight, you will have a panoramic view of Arizona's most beautiful natural sites, including part of the Grand Canyon and the Red Rocks of Sedona.
Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon, you will learn about the history and land of the Hualapai Native American tribe. Then, climb aboard a helicopter, which will take you down into the heart of the Canyon. This 10-minute descent will bring home how deep the Grand Canyon really is. Once at the bottom, you will sail on the Colorado River on board a small boat with spectacular views of the Canyon’s enormous rockfaces.
Then, go back to the top of the rim, where you will have admission to the famous Skywalk walkway. This unique spot stretches out 20 metres over the edge of the canyon and, at more than 1km from the bottom, offers breathtaking views and a special experience!
Before flying back to Phoenix, you can take a lunch break at Guano Point and go for a walk on the trail along the West Rim.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/phoenix/grand-canyon-ultimate-tour-4-in-1-aeroplane-helicopter-flight-boat-ride-admission-skywalk-departing-from-phoenix
Return transport between Phoenix and the Grand Canyon
Return journey to the bottom of the Grand Canyon by helicopter (twice 10 mins)
The boat ride on the Colorado River (15–20 mins)
Admission to the Skywalk
Free time in the Hualapai Native American village
The lunch at the Grand Canyon
The services of a professional guide (commentary in English)
Supplementary fees for fuel
All other extras
Hotel pick-up/drop-off in Phoenix
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Duration: âpprox. 6 hours
* Times: 7:30 and 11am
* Departure point: your hotel in Phoenix
* Languages: English
* The tour may be cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions. In this case, an alternative date or a refund will be offered to you
* We advise you to bring closed shoes, sun protection and warm clothes. The temperatures are generally cooler at the Grand Canyon
* For comfort reasons and to ensure that weight is distributed correctly on board the aircraft, people who weigh more than 117kg/285 pounds may be asked to pay a supplementary fee. This supplement (payable on the day) is imposed by the service provider, independently of our will
* The helicopter flight and boat ride may take place at the start or at the end of your Grand Canyon excursion
* As the transfer isn't included in the price, you will be able to request one directly from the service provider, at an extra cost, which you can pay on site. The service provider's number will be indicated on the voucher so you can contact them
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.