Travel through the history of England and visit its famous sites and enjoy a real English Christmas meal.
TRAVEL THROUGH THE HISTORY OF ENGLAND BY VISITING ITS FAMOUS SITES AND ENJOY A REAL ENGLISH CHRISTMAS MEAL.
Your trip starts with one of England's most iconic views: the neolithic site of Stonehenge. Its origins which date back 5000 years remain mysterious today.
Then head to the Georgian city of Bath, whose history dates back to Ancient Rome. Take a city bus and walking tour to discover its most beautiful monuments.
For lunch, you will stop at a Cotswolds village, one of the hill ranges in rural England. An Elizabethan pub will welcome you and serve you an authentic Christmas dinner with roast turkey and Christmas pudding.
In the afternoon you'll visit Stratford-upon-Avon, Shakespeare's home town. Stand outside the house where he was born and visit the church where he is buried.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/london/excursion-stonehenge-stratford-upon-avon-bath-christmas-dinner-cotswolds
Pick up from your hotel
The stop in Stonehenge
The guided visit of Bath and Stratford-upon-Avon
The Christmas meal in a pub in the Cotswolds
Services of a tour guide
Drop-off at your hotel upon return
Food and drinks in addition to the meal
Any other extras
* Availability: December 25, 2015
* Departure time: between 7am and 8:15am
* Duration: Approx. 11 hours
* Departure: Your hotel or Victoria Coach Station
* Language: English
* How to get to Victoria Coach Station: Victoria station - Circle, District and Victoria lines
* If you choose a reduced price, you will need to provide ID
* A place is not guaranteed for children under 4 years of age. In this case, they must sit on the lap of an accompanying adult
* The site of Stonehenge, the spa of Bath and Shakespeare's birth home will be closed but you will be guaranteed complete views of them all
* Please bring comfortable walking shoes
* Please bring something to protect you from potential rain
* The return to London is planned for around 7:30pm
Cancellations free of charge until 3 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 3 days prior to the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price. Any reservation made for special dates cannot be canceled, modified or refunded.