Travel through the history of England and visit four iconic sites and enjoy a traditional Christmas meal!
TRAVEL THROUGH THE HISTORY OF ENGLAND AND VISIT FOUR ICONIC SITES AND ENJOY A TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS MEAL!
A bus will pick you up at your hotel to take you to Windsor Castle, the official residence of the Royal Family. Admire this eleventh-century castle before visiting the old town accompanied by your guide.
Then visit the site of Stonehenge. Discover the famous neolithic site whose origins, dating back over 5000 years, still remain unknown.
At lunch time, enjoy a Christmas meal in a typical pub. You'll be served roast turkey with all the trimmings as well as the famous Christmas pudding for dessert.
Then head to the town of Salisbury which features parts still intact since the thirteenth and fourteenth centuries. Walk through its streets while listening to the commentary of your guide.
Finish your day by visiting the spa town of Bath. Take a panoramic bus tour before visiting the city by foot. Discover Royal Crescent, Pultney Bridge, the view of the Avon and many other sites.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/london/excursion-windsor-stonehenge-salisbury-bath-christmas-meal-included
Pick up from your hotel
The guided visit of Windsor, Salisbury and Bath
The stop in Stonehenge
The Christmas meal in an English pub
The Bath and Salisbury bus tour
Services of a tour guide
Food and drinks in addition to the meal
Drop-off at your hotel upon return
Any other extras
* Availability: December 25, 2015
* Times: between 7am and 8:15am
* Duration: approx. 11 hours
* Departure: Your hotel or Victoria Coach Station
* Language: English
* How to get to Victoria Coach Station: Victoria underground station (Victoria, District and Circle lines)
* If you choose a reduced price, you will need to provide ID
* Please wear comfortable walking shoes
* Please bring something to protect you from potential rain
* Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath Spa will be closed but you are guaranteed complete views of them all
* The order of visits may be changed
* The return to London is planned for around 7:30pm
Cancellations free of charge until 3 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 3 days prior to the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price. Any reservation made for special dates cannot be canceled, modified or refunded.