Discover the English countryside on Christmas Day and savour a traditional Christmas meal in Shakespeare's home town!
DISCOVER THE ENGLISH COUNTRYSIDE ON CHRISTMAS DAY AND SAVOUR A TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS MEAL IN SHAKESPEARE'S HOME TOWN!
Your tour starts in London where a bus will pick you up at your hotel. Once aboard, you'll cross the city and admire the most famous landmarks such as Big Ben, the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, among others.
Then head to Oxford where the Christmas party will be in full swing. Stroll down its little cobbled streets while your guide tells you of the city's university traditions and the prestigious students that it has welcomed. Then head to Christ Church College where scenes from Harry Potter were filmed.
Discover the Cotswolds region which has managed to preserve its rural way of life and stop briefly at Blenheim Palace, Sir Winston Churchill's birthplace.
Have lunch in Stratford-upon-Avon, Shakespeare's birth town. You'll be served a traditional Christmas dinner with roast turkey and Christmas pudding. The afternoon will be dedicated to visiting Stratford. Stand outside his birth home and visit Holy Trinity Church where the dramatist is now buried.
Finally, you'll return to London.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/london/excursion-oxford-cotswolds-christmas-meal-stratford-upon-avon-leaving-from-london
Pick up from your hotel
The panoramic tour of London by bus
The guided tour of Oxford
The visit to the Cotswolds
The Christmas meal in Stratford-upon-Avon
The guided visit of Stratford-upon-Avon and its church
Drop-off at your hotel upon return
Food and drinks in addition to the meal
Any other extras
* Availability: December 25, 2015
* Departure time: between 7am and 8:15am
* Duration: Approx. 11 hours
* Departure: Your hotel or Victoria Coach Station
* Language: English
* How to get to Victoria Coach Station: Victoria underground - Circle, District and Victoria lines
* If you choose a reduced price, you will need to provide ID
* A place on the bus is not guaranteed for children under 4 years of age. In this case, they must sit on the lap of an accompanying adult
* Christ Church College and Shakespeare's birth home will be closed but you are guaranteed complete views of them all
* Please wear comfortable walking shoes
* Please bring something to protect you from potential rain
* Return to London is planned for about 7:30pm (Victoria Coach Station)
Cancellations free of charge until 3 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 3 days prior to the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price. Any reservation made for special dates cannot be canceled, modified or refunded.