In 1957, the exhumation service of the Volksbund transferred soldier’s remains to the German Military Cemetery in Marigny. The cemetery comprises fives tombs in a line, surrounded by raised banks. Each ceramic plate carries the names, grades and dates of birth and death of two soldiers. Crosses stand in groups throughout the cemetery and account for the 11 169 German deaths of the Second World War. The cemetery was inaugurated on 20th September 1961.
Telephone : 02 33 56 22 88