Leave Lisbon and Portugal behind and head to Madrid in Spain! Set out on a 4-day excursion to the Spanish capital!
Departing from Lisbon, leave Portugal for Madrid, the capital of Spain!
* DAY 1
You will meet your guide in the centre of Lisbon and board a bus for Spain. On the way, you can admire the plains of Alentejo. Once you pass the Spanish border, you will cross the region of Extremadura to reach Caceres. Enjoy some free time in Caceres, and city listecd on UNESCO's World Heritage List! Here visitors can walk through the Mayor Plaza and the midieval neighborhood. The city's architecture shows signs of the different time periods during which it was constructed, from ancient Rome to the Italian Rennaisance!
You will then make the remainder of the journey to Madrid and settle into your hotel upon arrival.
* DAY 2
After breakfast in your hotel, you will set off for a sightseeing tour of Madrid to admire the capital's most beautiful monuments, including:
* La Puerta del Sol
* Plaza Mayor and Plaa de la Villa
* Royal Palace
* The Neptune Fountain
* Plaza de Cibeles
* La Puerta de Alcala
* L Paseo de a Castellana
* East Park
* Bernabeu Football Stadium
After this tour there will be a stop at the Hard Rock Cafe for a refreshing drink, after which you will have free time to spend the afternoon as you wish before going back to your hotel to rest.
* DAY 3
After breakfast, you will leave Madrid for Toledo, located about 70km from the Spanish capital.
Vsit this city of three cultures and admire its famous monuments during a scenic bus tour, which includes highlights such as:
* Saint Tomé Church
* Santa María la Blanca Synagogue
* Victorio Macho Museum
* San Juan de los Reyes Monastery
You will then return to Madrid to spend the evening as you wish.
* DAY 4
The coach will take you to the Madrid Airport and from there you will return to Lisbon.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/lisbon/5-day-excursion-to-madrid-leaving-from-lisbon
* Availability: every Sunday (excluding exceptional dtaes)
* TDeparture time: 7:30am.
* Duration: 4 days
* Departure location: central Lisbon
* Language: English
* The tours to Madrid and Toledo are bus tours with stops in the most important locations
* You will be escorted during the journeys between Lisbon and Madrid, but your guide will not stay with you during the whole trip, in particular during the evenings and when you have free time
* Please note: to take part in this trip you must be legally allowed to travel in the European Union. You are responsible for ensuring that your ID is valid for crossing the Spanish/Portuguese borders (possesion of the necessary visas, insurance, vaccinations, etc.)
* Under 18s must have written permission from a parent or guardian to take part in this activity
* You must have personal insurance (third-party) to participate in this activity
* When checking in to the different hotels that you will stay in, you will be asked to present a piece of ID as well as a credit card so that you can be billed for any additional items you order
* Animals are not permitted
* Each person may bring one suitcase weighing a maximum of 30kg
* Return transport between Lisbon and Madrid
* A guide between Lisbon and Madrid
* The guided tour of Madrid
* The guided tour of Toledo
* The visit to Cáceres
* 3 nights' accommodation
* 3 breakfasts
* Hotel pick-up/drop-off in Lisbon
* Visa fees
* Tourism taxes
* Any purchases made during the excursion
* Any personal requests at the hotel
* Tips (optional)
* Any other extras
Cancellations free of charge until 15 days before the activity
Cancellations are free of charge until 15 days prior to the activity (excluding special dates). After this time, and in the case of a no-show, charges are applicable as follows:
Between 15 and 5 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
A reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.