One of the most beautiful onion dome from Tarentaise.
Visible from a great distance, perched on a forest spur above the village, Landry's church indicates with infinitely charm the entrance of the valley of Ponturin.
Reconstructed in 1687, dedicated to Saint Michel, it contains a remarkable beam of glory and very flowered vaults paintings.
It offers St Michel's beautiful fresco painted outside above the hall.
The old cemetery which surrounds the church is full of charm. A new cemetery was below opened.
From 01/07 to 31/08/2018 between 3 PM and 6 PM.
Closed on Sunday.
Office de Tourisme de Peisey Vallandry - 18/02/2019
Report a problem
Free of charge.